It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

May Updates and PiYo

It's finally spring here in Connecticut! Although we really don't have seasons anymore here in New England. I'm able to finally be outside more, run on our local trail and walking the dog. 

I'm of course still following the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle and in addition to my walking and running I started a beach body program called PiYo.


I'm loving it so far! It's a combination of yoga and Pilates (hence the name) and you use your own body to sculpt your body. While I haven't necessarily lost any weight (I'm still maintaining), I feel like I'm definetly stronger and leaning out a bit. It's hard to tell right now since I'm feeling bloated with my monthly thang - but time will tell for sure.

Hope all is well in your world - will have some more updates and posts for you soon.
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment