It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Musings

Good morning!
It's a dreary, rainy Sunday here in Connecticut but I will take it!

I am re-committing to a more active lifestyle and re-starting Kayla Itsines' BBG program and I did Day 1 today and woah. Sore already. I got to about week 5 last time I started but got sidetracked - always seems to happen. 

I'm not going to let that happen.

I'm going to clear my mind of can't.


I've accomplished a lot in these last 6 years of losing the baby weight and I'm still a work in progress. 

Another mantra of mine is a negative mind will never give you a positive life. 

I truly believe this. 

What are you ready to accomplish?
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment