It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Ch-Ch-Changes

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I am currently doing my second round of Whole30. I had amazing success last Fall - it ended up being a Whole90/paleo adventure.  I fell off the wagon shortly after Thanksgiving which I'm bummed about. However, I'm back on track and feeling great as I'm on day 8 again.

Other changes - I've made a career change. I'm now a licensed Real Estate Agent here in Connecticut and super excited about it!

We also finished our kitchen renovation which was 7 years in the making - I'm in LOVE. We couldn't be happier.  It makes cooking and being healthy and organized so much more fun and easier!

This update was super short and quick and packed with a lot of change but I hope to update you again soon expanding on those ch-ch-changes!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment