It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Recipe: Chai Shrinker

Hello! Happy Wednesday! 

It's about that time of day I need a little pick me up to get through the afternoon but also keep my hunger in check so I don't get the afternoon pre-dinner munchies. 

Since being on THM I love the shrinker and good girl moonshine (and some variations). 

So one day I decided to play around with the shrinker when I was craving chai.

This may or may not be created yet in the THM world with so many awesome ladies out there making recipes and tweaking things - so here's my recipe:

1 quart mason jar filled with boiling water 2/3 of the way to the top

3 prince of peace oolong tea bags
2 spiced chai tea bags at trader joes
1/4 tsp cinnamon 
A shake or two of nu nu naturals or 3-5 packets of truvia or sweetener of choice
1/4 cup almond milk - I like ton use unsweetened vanilla
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
Optional - cayenne pepper to taste (which I don't use but is called for in the original shrinker recipe)

Directions:
Brew tea bags until cooled but while warm ads cinnamon to help dissolve
add in other ingredients and fill reminding space in jar with ice. Cover and shake - then enjoy!

~Carly



No comments:

Post a Comment