It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Monday, December 7, 2015

The D14 Day 5

Wow, this is quite a few days in a row of me posting! I have to be honest - I really had NO intention of posting every day but I cannot help myself!

Now on Day 5 and woke to the same number on the scale as yesterday which was a little surprising only because I have been seeing a drop every day since I started but that doesn't mean dissapointment! I'm still feeling awesome. It's funny because I always read people on a detox or cleanse feeling "clear" and I didn't really understand what that meant until now. My mind feels clear. I'm remembering more and feel more focused and honestly a little less crabby than normal. Coincidence? Not sure yet but I'm thinking its definetly a result of this. 

So, Day 5 has gone like this:
Wake up and have water and some coffee and water
Vanilla shake in blender with fruit and almond milk around 7:45 am

Lunch was around 11:45 so I drank my detox drink and quickly scrambled some eggs and had some trail mix quickly before I had to run out again.

Snacked on some rotisserie chicken and water around 4:30 pm

Then...dinner. My son requested pancakes for dinner and I couldn't disagree. Not only because it is his birthday but also because it sounded yummy. But I'm on a strict 14 days here - so what to do? 

Make pancakes out of my Complete mix of course! It's a packet of vanilla, 1/2 cup of gluten free oat flour, one egg and two tsp of baking powder and about 1/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.


Mix all ingredients together and voilĂ  - pancakes!!! I added blueberries, too.


Oh they were deeelish. It's about 8:40 pm and I'm still full.

Enjoy the evening!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment