It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi - from the elliptical

So I'm literally on the elliptical at the gym, typing this post. Correction - I'm THAT annoying person at the gym typing on their phone. Oops.

Well, I saw the below image as I was aimlessly flipping through the pages passing the time.

At first I was drawn to the blurb about losing baby weight.

Do you do that as you read things in magazines or online - like a "woohoo they are talking to me!" moment?

Well, that just happened when I read this blurb just now.

Then I saw the stats. Then I saw Mariah. Go Mariah - not sucking it in and painting the "average" post-partum issues (except she had twins) and then my eyes scan to Victoria Beckham.

:sigh:

I will get there - wait - there meaning back to my healthy weight - not size 00.

But, thanks Redbook December 2011 issue for the last statistic of 38% that are "Err..I'm still working on it."

Me too!

Are you? If you are already back to your pre-baby fitness, how did you do it? If you aren't, what are you doing today to get there? (if that's your goal)

Me? I'm still on the elliptical ;) on my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment