It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Still going

Well hello! Apparently I've taken a two month hiatus from the blog world but I'm still going strong! Well, not without a few bumps in the road - or lbs should I say 😮 I've gone off my lifestyle plan a bit during social gatherings and a vacation with the family but I'm only a few pounds up from my lowest weight ever. However, if I had been eating my pre-THM fare I'd have to say I don't think the scale would be as low at all. 

As far as exercise, I had been going regularly to spin class and running but hadn't been incorporating weights really at all - though I had wanted to. So as a "get back on track" thing I'm day 4 or so into a new program incorporating cardio and weights. I'm using my three Jillian DVDs - 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and No More Trouble Zones and will use the Lindsay Brin Pretty Fierce Weight Loss DVD set I have also. I will be doing cardio too and plan to exercise 6 days a week. 
Yep.

It's a lofty goal but I got this because I want it.

So I'm off for today's weights workout and I leave you with this...


~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment