It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Motivate Me Monday - 9/22/2014

Happy Monday!

I am always looking for some extra motivation and I always seem to come across the right type when I need it. 

Getting back on track (more like staying on track!) with exercise and diet has been my focus for awhile. I had a minor set back from our short vacation - up a few pounds that seemed to not want to go away without some major fighting!

But I won and am currently on week 3 of a Trim Healthy Mama fuel cycle and loving it.  So, here's my motivation and I hope it inspires you too:


You can't go back. You can only go forward. 

Made a mistake? No worries - just continue forward! 
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment