It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Dreamy Sandwich

Hello!

I have to admit I had every intention of posting in December about being on the Trim Healthy Mama plan for a year but as always my good intentions fell to the wayside - but I'm still here, still on plan and still under my first goal weight and heading towards ultimate goal weight! Buuuuut - with holiday indulgences, a few parties and a vacation to Florida and Disney in January I've strayed a bit but am fully back on track now.  I've gained an lost the same 3-5 lbs but I'm ready to kick it to the curb for good.

Today I'm sharing my favorite sandwich - and yes it's dreamy. For real.

All you need are two slices of Ezekiel bread, spinach, your choice of protein, laughing cow cheese wedge in your choice of flavor and veggies you enjoy. You can make this warm or cold but I've been loving my concoction warm since its been like Antarctica here in Connecticut.


On this sandwich is 1-2 wedges of laughing cow garlic and herb, a handful of baby spinach, roasted red peppers and thin sliced deli chicken. I stuff it all in between the two slices of bread and put it on my George Foreman grille and make a panini style sandwich out of it.

It's really tasty. This is an E meal if you follow THM. If I'm still hungry I will eat it with some cucumber slices as my "chips" or slice up some apple. You could also pair it with any other E fruits including melon, berries or a small orange if you'd like. 

Mmmmm - it's a dreamy sandwich.

Enjoy!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment