It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Celebrity Weight Loss

When I had time to watch TV on a somewhat regular basis, I used to love watching E! Television, Extra, or Access Hollywood to keep up with the celeb gossip.  It was useless crap mindless TV to watch as I relaxed at home from work or had on in the background, etc.

Don't get me wrong - I still like those shows, but now my "obsession" is with celebrities who have lost weight after baby - naturally. 

Yeah, you saw that coming a mile away.  Oh great, I'm predictable already :)

So, I always love reading about the latest - and in case you are in my same boat, here's today's finds on the 'ole celebrity weight loss topic.

A video with Jessica Alba on her "secrets" to slimming down and her new company she created. 

An article on Tiffany Amber Thiessen (Valerie from the original 90210) lost 45 pounds with celeb trainer Kathy Kahler by using a "cook once, eat all week" style of diet.  

If I stumble upon anything else, I'll of course share :)  Same goes for you - if you find anything, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment