It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pinterest Picks - 2/24/12

Happy Friday!

In lieu of me FINALLY losing 5 pounds (can I get a wooohooo?!?), I wanted to address the importance of non-scale victories.  I was getting quite frustrated with the lack of weight loss despite my efforts to eat well, exercise and do all the "right" things to get that scale to budge!

All kidding aside, these non-scale indicators are indeed huge successes and often are what are seen and felt long before the weight loss shows up on the scale.

So, without further adieu, here's this week's Pinterest Picks:


Once they are all listed out like that, seems like it's kinda worth celebrating a little, huh?  

Before I even saw the 5 pound weight loss, my pants were incredibly looser as were my wedding rings.  I totally had more energy and I feel great!  

So, someone tell me why, oh why, do we put so much darn emphasis on weight as opposed to health?  Muscle weighs more than fat anyways - we all know that!  

I say step away from the scale for a week or two and focus on these non-scale indicators and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment