It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Diet Tips & Tricks

Happy Tuesday!

Right now, the dinner hour is approaching and I'm already hungry.  My husband doesn't usually come home until about 6:30-6:45 pm so we have late dinners.

So, I'm hungry but don't want to spoil my appetite or snack before dinner.  What's a girl to do?

Drink tea. 

image via Sanjay Tea Company web site
It might be a silly "trick" but it seems to work quite well.  It's been my go-to diet trick for a few months now - actually, when I started Cinch!  Their energy tea is really tasty.

I choose either herbal decaffeinated or green tea!  It comes in a ton of flavors and is warm so it feels like I'm full.  Plus, you get to include the decaffeinated variety as a serving of water for the day.

Also, tea is chock full of antioxidants and the best part?  Little to no calories.

I'll drink to that!
Cheers!
~Carly



No comments:

Post a Comment