It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cinch - Day 6 and update on progress!

Good afternoon!  I hope you're enjoying a gorgeous Sunday.  I know we are here in Connecticut - check out my super cheap/Ballard Designs inspired tag sale find over on my other blog for Newly Nested Baby Planning.

So, I'm on my 6th day of the Cinch Inch Loss Plan and since I'm impatient, I weighed in early since I felt so good and found I had already lost a few pounds!

Today, since starting only a week ago, I'm now down 5.2 pounds total in just 6 days.

I'm sad to admit this and do not condone not exercising, but today is the first day in a very long time that I actually exercised - going for a very long walk with the family around the neighborhood, pushing a double stroller with two toddlers AND some crazy hills!

So, I've lost 5.2 pounds in 6 days pretty much using the Cinch diet alone with very little added exercise.

It's completely crazy and I'm so beyond thrilled with this plan for a few reasons:

1.  I feel fantastic.  Seriously feeling very good health-wise and about myself (for the first time in a long time).
2.  I'm not hungry, nor do I feel deprived.
3.  The shake mixes, bars and tea is really very tasty.
4.  It's easy for me to incorporate into my day.
5.  It feels right to do this plan.
6.  Lastly, it's working.

Isn't that the point of making changes to your lifestyle - to make a change to see or experience a better outcome?

To keep my progress going and to keep that scale going in the right direction (FINALLY!), I'm going to hit the gym again and up my cardio and add in some weights to further promote some inch loss.

A big thank you to Melissa Moog for sharing her personal struggle with baby weight and to the fabulous Sommer Poquette for being an inspiration herself on the Cinch Inch Loss Program.   Thank you both for introducing me to Cinch!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment