It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Cinch - Day 1

Good morning!

I woke up excited and very much looking forward to today.
And then I realized I was still in some pain from our yard work and landscaping overhaul this weekend.

We pulled some overgrown shrubs from the front of our home and re-purposed them for our back yard and along our fence.  Then, I weeded and picked up a ton of debris from the yard.  I pulled something in my neck or back because yesterday morning I woke up in severe pain - OUCH.

Anyways, back to the point of this post!  I weighed myself and took my measurements for my bust, waist and hips.  I've now got my starting weight and stats.

Then, it came time for breakfast for my first shake.  I opened the canister of the Vanilla Cinch mix and it smelled really good!

After doing a little research on the Internet, I came across some Cinch shake recipes and decided on the Strawberry Banana recipe:


• Cinch Vanilla Shake Mix
• 8 oz. non-fat milk or low-fat soy milk
• 3 frozen, unsweetened strawberries
• 1-2 medium banana (I used one banana)
• 4-6 ice cubes
Blend until creamy.


I gotta say - it was really good.  Tasted like a milk shake.  It was smooth, creamy and really good.

It made enough to fill my glass almost twice and I am pretty full right now!

I also decided two things while making my Cinch breakfast:

1.  I really dislike my white, 1980's builder grade kitchen counter tops.
2.  I'm thinking I need to invest in a better blender.  This one has done fantastic considering I love green smoothies and it makes the kale very smooth despite not being overly powerful.

So, cheers to day one and I'll check back in soon with more!

In case you've missed my story on my weight you can catch up here.
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment