It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pinterest Picks - 4/26/2012

Good morning!

As an update to my post from yesterday.  I did indeed have a cupcake and it was completely delicious.

Speaking of cupcakes - I do believe you have to treat yourself occasionally.  Aside from last night's cupcake, I've stopped rewarding myself with food related "treats" (I'm not a dog, remember?) and started shifting what I treat myself with.  I'd prefer a mani/pedi, a massage or a new piece of clothing or shoes!

For today's Pinterest Pick, I found this.  Again - simply stated.

I always thought I ate healthy and right. Starting to really believe this.


So, stop eating what you've always eaten and make the change today!
Have a great one!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment