It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's a Cinch? I sure hope so!

Hello!  I hope this post finds you well on this Passover/Easter weekend!

I'm so excited because I've been offered a wonderful opportunity to try a really great product line called Cinch Inch Loss Plan.

It's by a company called Shaklee which has been around for quite some time - more than 50 years.

I'm so excited about this for quite a few reasons:

  1. The Cinch Inch Loss program delivers results based on a key ingredient - leucine - an amino acid that helps you keep lean muscle mass while burning off and losing fat.  It helps break the diet cycle so I will keep the muscle I have, burn fat I don't need (OR WANT!) and lose inches, too!
  2. From what I understand this program is very easy to use and seems to be the perfect fit for a busy mom (or any busy person, really!)
  3. And, as you all know simply from reading this blog, I've been looking to drop the weight for quite some time.  Even though I've been successful in lifestyle changes by eating better, generally healthier and exercising more - it's just not working enough.  
Therefore, I'm excited for this opportunity to try the program over the next two weeks.

I start tomorrow with the starter kit, which includes:
  • Vanilla shake mix canister (15 servings)
  • Assorted Cinch shake packets (14 packets)
  • 3-in-1 boost™(42 count)
  • Assortment pack snack bars (10 count)
  • Energy tea mix (28 sticks)
  • Daily journals (2)
  • Cinch program guide
  • Cinch logo shaker cup
  • Cinch pedometer
  • Cinch tape measure

I'll be posting about my progress in pounds and inches lost as well as how I feel and any other feedback I have!

If you're curious about the Cinch Inch Loss Program, you can read about it here.

So, I'll be back here tomorrow to share more on getting started.

If you know of anyone who has tried 
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment