It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cinch - Day 8 with update!

Gooood morning!

As I already shared with you, last Monday was the beginning of my Cinch Inch Loss Program.  It's now Day 8 and I still feel amazingly great.

I'm energized, still not feeling deprived or hungry and motivated.  But most importantly - I'm seeing results.  Fast.

So, after 8 days of two shakes a day, a snack bar, tea, lots of water and a healthy dinner each night -
here are the stats I'm sure you want to know:

Starting measurements:
From April 9, 2012
Bust: 40 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hip: 44 inches

Day 8 results:
Today, April 17, 2012
Bust: 38
Waist: 34
Hip: 43

In just over a week, I've lost a total of 5 inches and I have lost a total of 5.8 pounds*!

My legs, arms and face look and feel smaller, too.  I have always had hips, but I'm a little disappointed (if I should even be allowed to use that word) that I didn't lose another inch there, but I'm so thrilled.

I'm still in awe of how well this is working and keep asking myself:
Why didn't I find this sooner?

Let me know if you're interested in learning more about the Shaklee Cinch Inch Loss Program.
~Carly

*Note: I know since I'm opening up about this experience and blogging about it, I know I should share my weight. But I'm still embarrassed about the actual number.  Even though I know it's "just a number" I'm not ready yet to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment