It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cinch - Day 2

Good morning again!

It's now only day 2 of my Cinch Inch Loss Program and I have to say...

I feel good!

You know how on the first day of any "diet" you feel hungry.  Maybe you even feel deprived or you think to yourself "why am I doing this again?"

I didn't think even one of those feelings or thoughts yesterday.  Seriously.  Even preparing snacks, lunch and such for my kids, I didn't sneak a slice of apple like I usually do or a piece of cantaloupe or even a gold fish (parmesan gold fish are my favorite!).  Not even one bite.

For real.

Here's how my day went:

7:30-7:45 a.m. - I had my shake and posted
11:45 a.m. - I was not hungry again until I went out for groceries and I brought along the Energy Tea to drink.
12:30 p.m. - I ate my Lemon Cranberry Cinch Snack Bar
2:00 p.m. - I made a Cinch Chocolate shake with Skim Milk, Ice and a Teaspoon of Peanut Butter
6:15 - Started getting hunger pangs for dinner.
6:40 p.m. - Ate my dinner of whole grain pasta and a tomato basil sauce with some grated parmesan cheese on top and a piece of garlic bread.
Note: I'm not sure that's an approved dinner - need to check on that but tonight I will go "healthier" even though  I had a non-heaping size and kept to portions very, very closely.

I drank water throughout the day and truly felt full and not deprived or hungry - until dinner time which is how it should be, right?

If this is how this plan continues - I can see myself on it for quite some time!

Just looking forward to weighing and measuring in again next Monday.  I figure I'll give it a week at least.

For my breakfast, I made the same breakfast as yesterday - Cinch Vanilla with strawberries, banana, ice and milk.

So, here's to day 2 and I'll check in again tomorrow to report back on to today!
~Carly


Note: The Cinch Inch Loss Program Two Week Starter Kit was provided to me for no cost.  The choice to blog about it here and share my opinions are all of my own choice. I am not receiving any compensation of any sort for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment