It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Monday, December 14, 2015

The D14 Day 12

It's crazy that I only have two days left on my first round of The D14 and then go into Maintenance! I plan to continue using the shakes and eating my THM way.
Cutting out some things from my diet hasn't been as hard as I thought - some moments yes but my body is thanking me for it. I'm much less bloated. I am bouncing a bit on the scale but still feeling so great! 

I went for a walk yesterday with my dog - a little over 2 miles. Then today I took her for a walk again but it started to rain so I brought her home and went to the gym and walked hills on the treadmill for about 35 minutes. It felt great to exercise today.

So, just a quick update. I'm going to make the most of these last two days!
~Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment