It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The D14 Day 6 with some RESULTS!!

Hello, hello, hello!

It's been another GREAT day so far.  My son ended up staying home today unexpectedly.  He said he wasn't feeling well ten minutes before the bus came so better safe than sorry, right? 

Turns out he just wanted to stay home and play with toys.  We had a chat about that.  Why am I telling you this?  Well, it's actually quite relevant to this D14 journey I'm so pleased to be on. 

The past two days I've felt much calmer in general but especially as a parent.  I mentioned I was more clear and focused but I haven't "flown off the handle" or lost my "mommy sh!t" as much as I have been when my kids are on my last nerve, not listening or dilly-dallying before bed.  And I'm convinced it has much to do with The D14 program. My blood sugars are balanced which means my insulin is regulated which is all intertwined with hormones and I'm just more stable.  Crazy, right?

I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist (although I'd love to be either or) but it's fairly general knowledge that if you aren't filling your body with sugars and carbs and other ingredients or chemicals then your body can function the way it is designed to BE.  I'm truly feeling that from these last 6 days.

And guess what?  The scale is showing it, too.  I love when that happens - seeing the evidence aside from only feeling it.  Because guess what - kinda hard to show feelings over the Internet, huh?

Yep.  So I will show ya.

Image below is as follows:

Top Left is last Thursday (start day), middle is this past Saturday, top right is same weight for both Sunday & Monday and bottom left is this morning 12/8.

 
I'd like to apologize quickly for my winter feet and our ugly bathroom tile.  Additionally, I have no idea why my left foot looks more "tan" than my right foot in each of the pictures. I'm guessing it has to do with the lighting as well as the way I'm holding my iPhone to take the pictures when I first wake up ;)
 
I'm also not departing from my Trim Healthy Mama plan which I still love and rely on.  The Juice Plus+ products really are complementing this plan for me and providing me with extra whole food nutrition that is getting me closer and closer to my ultimate goal. 
 
My ultimate goal has always been to get to where I was before my first child - because it's not called child weight either!! 
 
I'm about to have a Complete shake now as my day kind of went off track when I decided my son could stay home.  Dinner is to be determined but will be in accordance with the D14 guidelines :)

So, there you have it...I'm pretty shocked, hopeful, happy and motivated.  If you're ready to join in on this please, please, please don't wait!  If you've followed me or read any posts at all, you know the struggle is real and how many "diets" I've truly tried on this journey. 

Email me at carlykirsch@gmail.com - you'll thank yourself!!!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment