It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Two Year Trimaversary!

Happy Sunday and Happy Two Years of Trim Healthy Mama to me!

Started at about 170 and really large for me personally (left). I had tried numerous diets - South Beach, Atkins, Eat To Live, meal replacement diets (found one product I do love now though!) and then right before finding THM I did the 21 Day Sugar Detox which was a great segue into the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle.

The pic on the right was from the other night before going out to dinner with my husband. I'm currently doing a THM-friendly detox with some Juice Plus+ products and I'm about 153/154 pounds right now. I'm also down a few more inches in just the past few days and feeling very less bloated and trimmer.

So there it is. While I didn't lose a ton of weight, I lost inches and gained so much more happiness than I could have ever thought. 
~Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment