It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Friday, December 4, 2015

The D14 Day 2

Good afternoon!

It's day 2 of my detox/reboot and I'm feeling really great!

Thankfully my sinus/headache thing has seemingly gone away - hopefully for good! I woke up to a lot less bloating and one pound lighter! That's after ONE day so I'm very optimistic for the next 13!

So full disclosure as always - I'm up a few pounds in general from Thanksgiving and such but not a lot and definitely not currently at my lowest weight. I have been maintaining and bouncing with the same 3-4 pounds. That's where I'm expecting this D14 to help me bust through my rut/plateau. 

Back to today...After I had my JP+ Complete shake for breakfast and capsules, I put the kids on the bus and went for a 3 mile walk this morning with a good friend and our dogs. 

For lunch I had my Quinoa Bean Veggie soup and an apple also with the detox drink that is suggested in the D14 program.  I'm pretty full right now!

Since it's chilly today,  I'm sipping on some tea while typing this and for dinner I plan to have a large salad with grilled chicken on top.
 
So, cheers to the weekend and plan to update you over the weekend. If not early next week!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment