It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

The D14 Day 3

Good evening! 

I saw some more movement in the right direction on the scale this morning! Very happy and excited about that for sure! I'm also feeling really GOOD considering this is a "detox" and a nutritional rebalancing. 

So today went like this:
Woke up around 6:30 and drank water and a small cup of coffee (note: it's recommended to cut out caffeine during this program for maximum benefit but it's just simply something I don't do 100% on my journey)

7:30 am - I made a chocolate Complete shake in a shaker bottle with 10 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Normally I would have used a blender and blended up a shake and added some goodness to it but my son had his first morning of basketball.

11:45 am- I drank my D14 detox drink before having some left over Quinoa bean veggie soup and a small piece of very dark chocolate 

3:30 pm- I snacked on some fruit after going to Target with the family and later had a cup of herbal decaf tea

5:30 detox drink before dinner and a large green salad with fresh diced peppers, red onion, roasted pepper with grilled chicken on top and balsamic dressing


Yummmm!

So Day 3 is in the books and I can't wait to keep going!!

Tomorrow will be a challenge as it is my son's 6th birthday party tomorrow and unusually sneak some frosting or a bite of cake every now and again...fingers crossed I will resist!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment