It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The D14 Day 14

I made it!! I measured this morning and lost another inch or so for a total of 7 3/4 inches lost in 14 days! I'm still less bloated and feeling good. I can't believe it was so easy to cut out some things from my diet for these past two weeks and I'm so much better for it!

I really can't say enough good things about this detox. Whole food nutrition is so important and I really am going to keep what I learned about myself going forward. 

I started my dieting journey in 2010 by counting calories. While it worked initially it can be quite a pain long term - but when you find food freedom like I have with Trim Healthy Mama you can lose the numbers and measuring obsession.


~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment