It's Not Called Toddler Weight...


If your baby's first birthday has come and gone, but the weight hasn't - you've come to the right place.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

The D14 Day 4

Day 4 done and in the books!

It was a busy but good day! Woke up again to a decrease of pounds on the scale! I'm really happy!! 

Today was my son's birthday party so breakfast was a Vanilla Complete shake with some added fruit and ice with almond milk.

I had coffee again on the way to the party and then just water. I did not have any pizza or cake at the party! Whoop! Needless to say by the time I get home I was starving! I threw some Chocolate Complete in a shaker bottle with 10 ounces of almond milk and drank that while my son opened presents.

Since this weekend was busy I haven't done a grocery shop yet so we decided it was out to dinner we go. 

My son chose Jakes Wayback Burgers so I ordered a side salad and a grilled chicken sandwich and only at the chicken. 



The salad came with some cheese on top and croutons - I picked off the croutons but did eat the cheese.



So, overall a great day! I didn't unfortunately drink the detox drink but plan to before bed actually.

Looking forward to see what the rest of the week holds - good night!
~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment